At the beginning of summer, concerted effort produced a list slated for the nav bar as an update, an update of the current year top ten, but other editorial decisions underway allowed the project to languish.
Conflicting information continued.
Let's have all three. On the navigation bar you'll find, "Original Top 10." On the sidebar you'll find "Top Posts for All Time." To take advantage of the information held in the queue, 360 Convos is now releasing the, until now, top 'secret' information from mid-year.
Top Ten between January 1, 2011 and June 1, 2011:
10. Social Media for WritersIt occurs to me that the post on Googlewave is obsolete and the post that references Google+ has far surpassed it in pageviews. Time marches on whether we keep pace or not.
9. Invite to Googlewave
8. How I use Twitter
7. How deep is your social community?
6. Should you throw your own goodbye party?
5. Top finalist in Pacific Northwest Social Media Awards
4. Unlocking better habits is like winding a watch
3. Angst Gallery: 360 Biz of the Month
2. The big boys and girls in social media and me
somewhere between 60 and 150
What's the favorite post on your blog?