Friday, September 2, 2011

Fav quotes and a newspaper that serves lunch

Winnipeg News Cafe
Conversations, lively banter and laughter happen all around us. Most don't make the newspaper. That may change. A Winnipeg newspaper pushed their reporters out of the news room and into a cafe.

I'm not sure the newspaper staff is making sandwiches yet, but they're making headlines: Chats don’t have to be online: A newspaper finds success with its downtown news cafe

BUT here's my favorite quotes of the week!

Found
Source
Quote
Fri,
Aug 26
Twitter “I successfully completed the unofficial first leg of #hoodtocoast in which i caught my bus and boarded with all my stuff!” Becca Pollard.
Sat,
Aug 27
Twitter “...Blog @360Convos rocketed into the international scene with a featured post on @Renbor | http://t.co/IYyWXzd,” Tibor Shanto, speaker, author and top sales trainer.
Sun,
Aug 28
Twitter “Now updating my LinkedIn bio to include the words "award-winning pie-maker." Yup.” @mediaChick, M. Rae Anderson.
Mon, Aug 29LinkedIN“Don't wait for someone to promote you. Promote yourself.” Ken Bilderback
Tue,
Aug 30
Twitter“Currently installing a Bootcamp partition on my Mac Pro at work. It's necessary, but I still can't help feeling a little dirty.” Gus Torres, dirty Mac user.
Wed, Aug 31 Foursquare “Oh Drupal you vex me today! #fb (@ Multnomah Library Administration) http://4sq.com/ruKcXm” @pattipdx.
Thur, Sep 1 Twitter “I'd like to be deported to Paris please. Or maybe New Zealand.” Bill Cameron, NW author and humorist.

Leave your best stuff it in the comments section. Let's share!