Monday, December 30, 2013

My Top Tweets of 2013

End of the year brings a fascination with lists. Here's my top 10 tweets. At the end is a link to a video montage of my Twitter year, and a way for you to make a video, too. Cheers!

  1. Last day of Willamette Writers. Feeling nostalgic (@ Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel - )
  2. What is value of college degree if most of what is learned is outdated by graduation? via |
  3. Whaaaat?? you're not on the air today? I think that calls for a meetup!
  4. Saturday with on her latest NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MONEY. Can't wait to get my hands on the book (I'm in it)
  5. How to clean a Fountain Pen Feed and Nib (secret weapon at :58) / cc
  6. Appreciated the thoughtfulness of 's thank you notes this morning
  7. Somehow this reminded me of RT : Editor, on courtesy titles: “Well, I would like to be referred to as Your Majesty.”
  8. How's your media mix? Half of all ads will be digital by 2018, says Google business chief