Happy Retirement, Julia Anderson. Can't wait to see what you do next.
The intention of this guide is not to prevent staff from conducting legitimate activities on the Internet, but to communicate those areas in which conflicts can arise. Employees are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms of this Online Policy.
- Receive authorization per project before speaking online on behalf of the company
- Treat proprietary information with complete confidentiality
- If you plan to mention the company on your personal site, identify yourself as an employee and note the views expressed belong solely to you
- Do not use company logo without permission in writing
- Regard company online venues with the same respect as the physical workplace
- Use language that is respectful to the company, customers, competitors and employees
- Comply with all applicable laws and legal issues
- Ensure that your online activity does not interfere with your primary work responsibilities